Registrations for the 2017 winter season are now open. Please click here to complete the online form.
There will be NO fee increase for 2017, and a 5% discount for players who pay by 31 January 2017. Breakers Netball Club is absorbing the fee increases applied by Netball WA and the Fremantle Netball Association.
Codes of Conduct
Parents and players are reminded that Breakers Netball Club has codes of conduct. These are available by following the links below.
It is important that everyone is aware of their responsibilities for participating as player and a spectator representing the Breakers Netball Club.
Parents, players or their spectators who breach these codes of conduct may be asked not to attend games at Fremantle Netball Association.
Players code of conduct
Parent Code of Conduct
Registrations for the 2016 winter season are available. Please see the Registration Page for access to the online form and further details.
Breakers Netball Club is registered with Kidsport.
This is Government of Western Australian Department of Sport and Recreation initiative to encourage children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances.
Step 1 – Complete the ‘voucher’ and submit it to your local Council to be validated.
Step 2 – The Council will return the voucher to you.
Step 3 – Submit the voucher to the club when registering.
Step 4 – The club will invoice the Council for the cost of fees up to $200 per child.
Who is eligible?
• Applicant must be aged 5–18 years.
• Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card.
• Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to (exceptions may apply).
What is covered?
• Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
• Maximum of up to $200 per child.
• Applicants can only receive funding once per calendar year.
• Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
• No retrospective fees will be paid.
• No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
• An applicant can be ‘validated’ by a recognised referral agent (e.g. school teachers, doctors, police, social workers, local area coordinators. For full referral
agent list contact your Council).
For details of the program please follow the links at
The application form can be accessed via the links below.
Melville City Council
City of Cockburn
Kwinana Town Council
or it can be found here.